Thursday, May 10, 2012

One Glance

Standing among hundreds of my kind,
It's weird how those eyes still attracted mine,
Those eyes, which still have a shine
For seconds though, were locked with mine.

The eyes which had once cried for me,
Had seen times both good and bad with me,
Had once been happy and sad for me,
Eyes which had once even lied to me!

She had said she didn't love me anymore,
She had said it wasn't anything like before,
And I remember my wet eyes and our voices soar,
And the thunders and lightnings and winds' roars.

Was that true, what she had said to me?
Or is this true, what her eyes just told me?
Is she still holding on to that love, like me?
Is she still in love? Still in love, with me?


Her eyes said things so many
That she hadn't broken promises any
That it was for my sake, that she had left me
That she didn't know but there was still love only for me!

That she never thinks about any other,like she never could,
That she'll be back for me when she understood,
That hanging on to her was expected of me, and I should do what I should
I stood there looking at her eyes like a figure carved of wood.

Its funny how that single glance of her
Is enough to have my heart stirred
Is the reason of the words now, on this paper
Is the reason of my love for her, forever!

 

3 comments:

  1. hhhhmmmm who is ds lucky grl ur future btr hlf;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete