Sunday, March 27, 2011

The First Post

Not that I'm confused or nervous or anything....Its just that i take too much of time thinking whether I should do the thing or not rather than just doing it!!...Maybe my brain has the tendency of doing more wrk or maybe its just the other way around with my actions....Whatever it is,it makes my actions very slow.....I guess I've got to start working on it. I guess these blog posts of mine help me with it....or at least I'll have a vent for the things I feel...and i won't end up smashing up things at my place!..or at others'......b*st*rds have a tendency of making me pay for it....and i end up paying for expressing the way I feel....I guess psychiatrists may charge less!!...But then i don't wanna be called a psycho!!...I think I can deal with it on my own....with a little help from the things i break!!.....
So....I created it....I hope I use the space!!!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment